What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-topic lol@souffs: Sam pea-heart Burgess

Not quite as good as seeing those merkin fans wearing vomit and rust at the GF almost in tears but this will do.

f**k them

Meh.

The way I look at it, Sam is almost as important to us as SBW is to you. Both will leave the game at the same time but we get $1mill for Sam and first and last rights on him if he comes back in a few years time.

What did the Roosters get in exchange for SBW?

Meh.

The way I look at it, Sam is almost as important to us as SBW is to you. Both will leave the game at the same time but we get $1mill for Sam and first and last rights on him if he comes back in a few years time.

Minor premiership.
Club championship.
NRL premiership.

Hopefully the WCC.

That's the artificial stuff. We got a humble guy who helped change the culture of the club for the better and hopefully that will remain when he's gone and he wasn't interested in the classified section of the paper or stupid DVDs. Sonny's DVD is called "NRL Premiers 2013"

Last edited:

Bubbles

Juniors
I don't comment much on the forums, but just had to say a huge thank you for a few contributions to this thread, has started off my day with a great laugh.

First, Muzby and Adam, outstanding, got a great chuckle and thought that was the end of it. But no, then comes the question, "What did the Roosters get in exchange for SBW?"

Classic stuff, been pissing myself for the last ten minutes - thanks, so good to start the day like this.

Valheru

Coach
That's last years news.
As Eddie Murphy would say... " What has he done for you lately?"

Not.sure.if.serious

The great one helped us win the last competitive game of NRL, it is a notion souffs fans aren?t aware of, it is called the grand final.

If SBW was to walk out tomorrow and we finished out of the 8 this year it would still be worth it and you know it.

moga

Juniors
Meh.

Lol, is this what you call trolling mate?

I must say I do it so much better.:lol:

TheDalek079

Bench
So, apart from a minor premiership, premiership, club championship, increased crowd attendance, increased memberships, gained respect, a good role model, great trainer, "1 percenters" and a professional culture, what has SBW ever done for us?