What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Topic...Tui Bilboards

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
lads...look up tui bilboards on facebook, they are giving away free tui blonds.

apparently you have to invite mates on facebook, then they give you a code via sms and show it to the barstaff and they pour you a couple of free blonds, ya mate and yourself get 2 each, sweet deal.

get in lads

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
just another typical nae sayer...too many of them tbh

a couple of the boys got 4 free at newmarket, so it does work

Iafeta

Referee
Love Tui... the days of sneaking into the fridge, ripping open a Tui and skulling back a few sips and then topping it up with water, hoping the old man never knew. Great times.

Was just at the brewery at Mangatainoka a few weeks ago, a few Tui's and a Piggy Muldoon for lunch. Love the joint. Just outside my old birth town as well.

Skinner

Coach
When my old man lived in Upper Hutt we used to buy Tui in flagons. It was a top drop then (circa 1972). The mass produced stuff is pretty rubbish though.

Have not tried their Blonde though

MKEB...

Staff member
When my old man lived in Upper Hutt we used to buy Tui in flagons. It was a top drop then (circa 1972). The mass produced stuff is pretty rubbish though.

Have not tried their Blonde though

Back at Quins Post?
I went in their a month ago...It didnt go under like I thought it did, though if it got knocked down you would never notice..