What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offical LU PC online League!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brisbane
'Dogs dodge
Canberra canberra_raiders2k2
Cronulla
Manly Mayor_Quimby
Melbourne raider_69
Newcastle CycloneSteve
Niw Zelend
Norks Azkatro
Parra Morenito
Penny
Saints FinalSolution
Souths
Rorters
Tigers brooksy19

BRI, CRO, MAN, NZL, PEN, SOU, SYD remain available.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
When will this be starting, coz I will be away all weekend and the K-Mart here doesnt even have the game in stock yet.

Azkatro

First Grade
I'm on broadband. I was thinking that so we can all organise the games alright, just specify the fixtures for the week (or even fortnightly perhaps) and then the two opponents organise when they can both play.

One question - how do we verify results?

Razor

Coach
Azkatro said:
I'm on broadband. I was thinking that so we can all organise the games alright, just specify the fixtures for the week (or even fortnightly perhaps) and then the two opponents organise when they can both play.

One question - how do we verify results?

I'd say screengrabs.

If you use proper software you can verify that the screen grab was not modified in anyway.

brooksy19

Bench
I assume everyone has broadband.

I would suggest that the two parties discuss who will host the game (whoever has the fastest connection..)

Raider_69

Post Whore
im on broadband, having issues playing online atm thou, not happy
but as for varifying results, we are all good people here, looking for some fun, honour system surely, with loser reporting scores and winner confirming

Raider_69

Post Whore
ok boys and gals, we've got our own league sub section for the forum, Legend has PM'ed me the password, so ill get onto as many of yas as possible with the password :)

edit: have sent all members thus far the password
check ya PM box's people

Ghoulies

Bench
I haven't picked the game up for PC yet, but if everything goes smoothly tommorrow, I'd be happy to take the Roosters.

Striker

Juniors
i would have been the broncos but i guess i have missed out. if we get enough for two divisions ill take the broncos in the 2nd division. Maybe i could be the first to take the sharks to the premiership, ill go sharks!