What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Jersey Poll - CLOSED!

Which did you choose ?

• Total voters

Spitty

Juniors
jono078 said:
There is a poll on www.titans.com.au and there is a poll so we can select their jerseys.

Imo they are all bad, for me it was between 1 and 6, but I went for 1.

Me too. They were pretty weak. Aqua shouldn't be the colour for a team named the Titans, with that badass logo.

6 is like a wetsuit, most others are weak. 1 reminds me of the Cowboys' despite the angular approach and the colors on 1 and 2 look too washed out when they really need to be vibrant like in options 3-6.

It's an improvement on what they did for the Storm but Reebok can't design a decent rugby league jersey if their lives depended on it.

Morenito

Juniors
I dont like the colour of 2. but i couldnt decide out of the others either?
Maybe 5 or 6

weasel

First Grade
I went for option 4, I like the T design, it's distinctive (although my brother's initial verdict was that it looks like a penis), and I prefer the colour scheme on 4 as opposed to 2, but I wouldn't mind seeing one as the home jersey and other away. I don't mind option 6, but it is still pretty bland. Option 1 looks too much like the cowboys away jersey, Option 3 too much like the Storm, and Option 5 is remarkably bland, infact all a dull designs bar the 2/4 pattern.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
GCTitansjersey01.gif

GCTitansjersey02.gif

GCTitansjersey03.gif

The_Coach

Juniors
1 should be the home strip and 3 should be the away.

The T design looks like a shirt and tie, ugly.

5 and 6 are just bland.