What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Lineup v Storm

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I question Fish's attitude more than his defensive ability. The guy doesn't seem willing to put his body on the line for the team.

That, and also he looks lightening quick on attack but slow on defense.

vvvrulz

Coach
I can forgive Fish for being a little shell shocked, because to be fair that whole left side was getting opened up like a can of tuna. Can't do much good to your confidence when your own mates are defending like spastics.

That said, there'll be no excuse if given a recall.

beefstew

Juniors
I can forgive Fish for being a little shell shocked, because to be fair that whole left side was getting opened up like a can of tuna. Can't do much good to your confidence when your own mates are defending like spastics.

That said, there'll be no excuse if given a recall.

He defends with the same lack of effort, urgency and balls, in the Vulcans too... theres no doubting his
ability and effort when theres a try in the offering however.

A true fullback will bust his ass defending his try line, no matter how his team is playing...Fish has
proven over and over again, he doesn't give a crap about saving tries, only scoring them, and it's
not something you can teach.

ozbash

Referee
tumblr_m0uudfurSq1r2e4y8o2_500.jpg

Yea !!

Scott

Bench
The Fish is still a year or 2 away from FG.

have to agree with this.
He is simply not up to NRL standard at the moment. I think he will be one day but not yet.
The only thing he has going for him is speed. As we have found out, that won't do it for him at this level. If he can get the other aspects sorted and worked on then he'll be a top shelf player in a couple of seasons!

The question is, are we prepared to wait that long?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Look everyone, Feddie is starting to talk some sense.

I'm in a group on here called the Brotherhood of sense talking, its limited membership because not much sense gets talked on here. We're like the hollywood vampires drinking group, the only way to gain membership is to talk more sense than us.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Its fair to say at the first club meeting when the name was being discussed we were all pretty juiced on low grade tequila.

Rich102

Staff member
I'll bet there was a lot of sense being talked that night.

BTW who is the other member of your group?