What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Lineup v Storm

Seeing as everythread now seems to become a 'Nzwarrior v Ozbash battle' I would have to agree.

I think 95% of posters here are guilty of resorting to mud slinging, but it would help if the sexual tension between Ozbash and Nzwarrior could be contained within their challenger thread.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Seeing as everythread now seems to become a 'Nzwarrior v Ozbash battle' I would have to agree.

I think 95% of posters here are guilty of resorting to mud slinging, but it would help if the sexual tension between Ozbash and Nzwarrior could be contained within their challenger thread.

:lol:I brought this up a while back, NZ Wazza is Ozbashs toyboy.

vvvrulz

Coach

The worst part is that those of us who try to have a coherent discussion get interrupted by the 5% who then kick off the whole name calling and then have the nerve to call us juvenile.

The odd troll is interesting but we can't have 4-5 lurking around.

I think the issue is there's only really 10 people who post in this section of the forum anymore, and it's mainly 10 people who have been here for 5 years + and have years of built up angst with eachother. And with that lack of 'fresh blood' a bad case of cabin fever has set in.

Ozbash is always going to go fishing with dynamite in here. The more of us that nibble, the harder he'll come. And like Hades, Ozbash feeds off two things: the fear of other users, and the love of Skinner.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
You bunch of ingrates! Do you know how lucky you are, to be able to bask in my glory and be exposed to my literary gold???

How dare you undermine my gargantuan struggle against such a scurge, as Ozbash.

How dare you undermine my gargantuan struggle against such a scurge, as Ozbash.

'struggle against the scurge'? Mate you stopped that fight along time ago and rolled over to let Ozbash bugger your dignity away. He's been up to his nuts in your guts for years now.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himsef"

tangalife

Juniors
I've been on this forum for only 3 weeks and I have already learned to ignore everything ozbash says pretty much

ozbash

Referee
Puh-lease, Ozbash is my gimp! He's sleeping at the moment.

Not so, I was at the Breakers game.

The majority of the infants posting here take themselves so seriously they cant handle someone who disagrees with the status quo and label them trolls.

Its quite funny really...

Micistm

Bench
Apparently, I can't either.

Above the text box (where you type your post), there's the B, I, U tools. Further along, there's a button that kinda looks like a pic of mountains & the sun. Push that, then it will ask for a web address.

You'll have to have already set up an account with an online filesharing source like photobucket.com or similar. Or you can do it the hit-or-miss way, and go to Google Images, find a pic there, and hope that the link is still active.

Still want to add a pic???

na, can't be shagged. I did have a photobucket thing but haven't used it for ages, seemed a lot of pissing around. Unless I can just browse and lift it from the puter...it requires thinking and stuff.
I just finished a painting, a tribute to the long suffering Warriors fan if you will. But you'll just have to find it on facebook instead:lol:

Rich102

Staff member
I think the issue is there's only really 10 people who post in this section of the forum anymore, and it's mainly 10 people who have been here for 5 years + and have years of built up angst with eachother. And with that lack of 'fresh blood' a bad case of cabin fever has set in.

Ozbash is always going to go fishing with dynamite in here. The more of us that nibble, the harder he'll come. And like Hades, Ozbash feeds off two things: the fear of other users, and the love of Skinner.

Wise words Reecie.
My take on it is this.
This forum is set up to discuss league and the Warriors in particular.
Everyones view is valid and should be respected. If you disagree, say so - preferably putting your own point of view.

As you say most of the core have been here a while and either bait or bite - no big problems. The danger comes with new members who feel it necessary to take sides or simply don't join in. To everybody's loss.

Your view is as valid as the next persons and will be treated as such.

Skinner

Coach
Wise words Reecie.
My take on it is this.
This forum is set up to discuss league and the Warriors in particular.
Everyones view is valid and should be respected. If you disagree, say so - preferably putting your own point of view.

As you say most of the core have been here a while and either bait or bite - no big problems. The danger comes with new members who feel it necessary to take sides or simply don't join in. To everybody's loss.

Your view is as valid as the next persons and will be treated as such.

:clap::clap::clap: