What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Lineup v Storm

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Anyway, I really need to know if Johnson is playing for Dreamteam purposes. This is important, would appreciate if Shaun could reply personally to this post.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Cold and pissing down in Melbourne this morning- and I don;t see it fining up too much through the day. I reckon this will play into our hands- wet slippery conditions make going to the flanks risky, and that's where the Storm would be most likely to skin us. It's also the sort of conditions I'd rather play in if we're missing SJ.

Last edited:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
You can come out as say 'everyone has an opinion and they're all valid blah blah blah' but surely you know even you if don't want to admit it that ozbash talks rubbish at least 90% of the time and does so most of the time just to get a reaction.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
You can come out as say 'everyone has an opinion and they're all valid blah blah blah' but surely you know even you if don't want to admit it that ozbash talks rubbish at least 90% of the time and does so most of the time just to get a reaction.

So stop taking the bait then. I've known him for over a decade now round these parts, he's a nice bloke in person but I know not to bite when he's fishing....

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I've got him on ignore, I just find it hillarious that people try pretend that he doesn't do what I just posted in hope of cheap milk or something.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'd like to replace the comma with a full stop too. The dramatic pause. Like I've just done here.

vvvrulz

Coach
As you say most of the core have been here a while and either bait or bite - no big problems. The danger comes with new members who feel it necessary to take sides or simply don't join in. To everybody's loss.

Your view is as valid as the next persons and will be treated as such.

It goes both ways, the so called 'experienced' members are often the ones who start the unnecessary bashing and name calling. Most of the newer members (including me) are actually trying to get some footy discussed around here.

Micistm

Bench
So stop taking the bait then. I've known him for over a decade now round these parts, he's a nice bloke in person but I know not to bite when he's fishing....

Yep, good bloke. The bugger can wind me up at times and knows exactly what pushes my buttons (SBW, Ken Ring, and all Politicians to be exact) but good guy and has helped me out a couple of times:)

hitman82

Bench
I'm more confident of winning this game than I was the Rabbitohs game.

Fair enough man. I guess the Rabbitohs game at least proved we CAN defend when we actually focus, and when the coach has instructed us properly... I still felt we looked a bit sluggish though.

ozbash

Referee
na, can't be shagged. I did have a photobucket thing but haven't used it for ages, seemed a lot of pissing around. Unless I can just browse and lift it from the puter...it requires thinking and stuff.
I just finished a painting, a tribute to the long suffering Warriors fan if you will. But you'll just have to find it on facebook instead:lol:

You can copy and paste from the net. watch the size.

There is also an option in the 'reply post' box where you can upload a pic from your gallery which auto resizes..

Dont know why I'm giving this valuable info to people who hate me......

Waaaaaah waaaaaah
boo hoo

:cool:

Micistm

Bench
You can copy and paste from the net. watch the size.

There is also an option in the 'reply post' box where you can upload a pic from your gallery which auto resizes..

Dont know why I'm giving this valuable info to people who hate me......

Waaaaaah waaaaaah
boo hoo

:cool:

I just stuck up for ya, ya grumpy old prick!;-) But Cheers, will give it a go later

JoeD

First Grade
That would require LU shelling out for way more server space (as the photos would be hosted by LU)
I dont think they make any money as it is so I can't see it happening. Trademe can do it cause they make money off every photo you post.

vvvrulz

Coach
Fair enough man. I guess the Rabbitohs game at least proved we CAN defend when we actually focus, and when the coach has instructed us properly... I still felt we looked a bit sluggish though.

Back on topic, I actually thought our defensive was a bit average vs the bunnies, we leaked in some pretty soft tries. Of course theirs was worse.