What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Lineup v Storm

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I thought the Warriors played very well tonight. They were let down by 2 extraordinary blunders, by Inu, and a wrong call by the refs!

Other than that, their line speed was the best I've seen this season. Their tackling was exact and aggresive and the forwards laid a great platform. We had the Storm tonight, but crucial errors robbed us of victory.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Our forwards rolled them, but we had nothing on attack. Which is to be expected with Johnson and Locke out +no centre I suppose. Did we even offload bar Inus one?

vvvrulz

Coach
I thought the Warriors played very well tonight. They were let down by 2 extraordinary blunders, by Inu, and a wrong call by the refs!

Other than that, their line speed was the best I've seen this season. Their tackling was exact and aggresive and the forwards laid a great platform. We had the Storm tonight, but crucial errors robbed us of victory.

I agree, its easy to point at the final scoreline and Inu, but that was our best effort this season. We were all over Melbourne for 75% of that match and thats no easy feat.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I agree, its easy to point at the final scoreline and Inu, but that was our best effort this season. We were all over Melbourne for 75% of that match and thats no easy feat.

Yes, I really hope they hold their heads up (except Inu). If they carry that form (except Inu) into the match against the Broncos, they'll get the W.

I'm really looking forward to the Broncos game and not seeing Inu in the team.

Micistm

Bench
f**k - thats probably what bluey is telling his team right now - nevermind that we leaked in 32 points and got spanked by 18 - yeah great effort guys...keep it up...:roll:

If you can't handle it when things don't go your way, you're probably better off watching a romcom bud, they always have happy endings:lol:

Micistm

Bench

Yep, same. It bugs you the way it blewout but shit happens

vvvrulz

Coach
Our defensive structure is INFINITELY better now that Bluey has dropped the compressed defense.

I dunno, that was some pretty dodgy stuff on the left side towards the end. For the first 20 mins of the 2nd half though yes, it was memories of last years PF.

hitman82

Bench
I dunno, that was some pretty dodgy stuff on the left side towards the end. For the first 20 mins of the 2nd half though yes, it was memories of last years PF.

Hard to judge when you lose your fullback, shuffle your centres and have a rookie half defending on that spot.

The missed tackles by that trio don't negate the structure the coach has put in place.

Based on the Storm and Rabbitohs game I now have great faith in us to turn this season around.

I particularly like our gang style tackling - it reminds me of the Roosters a few years ago. Elijah Taylor also has this cool way of using his knees to slow the tackled player down.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Another positive to take out of this game, is that the Warriors kept the Melbourne, Queensland and Australian spine very quiet tonight. So kudos there!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
He better!

Surely Locke's injury isn't that bad. And I can't see Mr Inu being selected again. If Bluey reckoned his game against the Eels was disappointing, what does he think about that game?

AceAv

Juniors
Wtf was Manu doing on those last tries? -He basically moved out of the way for him to score. I think they should do to him what they did with T-Rex...

Last edited: