What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Lineup v Storm

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
He better!

Surely Locke's injury isn't that bad. And I can't see Mr Inu being selected again. If Bluey reckoned his game against the Eels was disappointing, what does he think about that game?

Sternum injuries are tough to play with and can linger for several weeks. Unless it's not as bad as it first looked I wouldn't be playing Locke for a couple of weeks at least.

ozbash

Referee
He better!

Surely Locke's injury isn't that bad. And I can't see Mr Inu being selected again. If Bluey reckoned his game against the Eels was disappointing, what does he think about that game?

Manu centre
Fish wing
Ro fullback ???

Yes, I really hope they hold their heads up (except Inu). If they carry that form (except Inu) into the match against the Broncos, they'll get the W.

I'm really looking forward to the Broncos game and not seeing Inu in the team.

That's Inu's first shocking game for us and he was unlucky on a call. All that aside if you want consistency then we need to give him a chance to prove himself again as everyone else was able to get a chance. And everything went down hill when he had to go back to FB if he had stayed at centre things might of been different.

Dont get me wrong my -3 goes to him for this game but we all need to give him a chance like we all did with the other team players from recent poor performances. Broncos at home sounds good to me. If Inu sucks again in that game by all means Vulcanize his ass :D

ozbash

Referee
That's Inu's first shocking game for us and he was unlucky on a call.

It wasnt his game that cost us, more his attitude.

I actually thought he was going ok till then. His careless, Joe Cool attitude is part of his make up.

_addict

Juniors
Wtf was Manu doing on those last tries? -He basically moved out of the way for him to score. I think they should do to him what they did with T-Rex...

You're kidding right? Manu did what people always complain he doesn't do enough of - mark his man. We simply didn't come up off our line (Godinet), and didn't have enough speed coming across (Mannering and whoever was on his inside)

hitman82

Bench
A sternum can take up to 9 weeks or more.

Yeah they are hideous injuries. It just depends on how good his pain tolerance is really, and whether the crack is bad enough to avoid playing in case of further damage. I'm hoping he can come back in a couple of weeks and play with needles and a chest guard.

AceAv

Juniors
You're kidding right? Manu did what people always complain he doesn't do enough of - mark his man. We simply didn't come up off our line (Godinet), and didn't have enough speed coming across (Mannering and whoever was on his inside)

Clearly there's big problems with that left hand side then. Manu's reaction time was slower then his turning circle.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Wtf was Manu doing on those last tries? -He basically moved out of the way for him to score. I think they should do to him what they did with T-Rex...

What? He just marked his winger like a winger is supposed to.

Criticisms of Manu are getting more and more ridiculous and contradictory.

Aragorn

First Grade
score 6-0 warriors - Nelson scores on Tupo's wing

score 6-6 - chambers scores out wide on Mau's corner

score - 10-10 - O'Neil scores out wide on Manu's wing - where was Manu?

score 14-14 with 10min to play - chambers scores out wide again on Manu's side - his positional play looked suspect - the gap between himself and Mannering was huge....

20-14 melbourne - AGAIN on Mau's side - chambers scores his hat trick- identical to the previous play - Manu was again standing in no-mans land....

so that's 5 tries scored out wide on our wings - 4 coming from Mau's corner -
i don't want to hate on our wingers but seriously bro - you're letting our forwards down.....

vvvrulz

Coach
What? He just marked his winger like a winger is supposed to.

Criticisms of Manu are getting more and more ridiculous and contradictory.

This, for once Manu was doing his job properly. If he slided in like he usually tends to do, those tries would have been on the far wing instead.