What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL NSW side

Ladmate

Bench
Creagh instead of Watmough....only real complaint I have. Buhrer is a weird selection but NSW love their utilities so not shocked.

What a horrific team. Creagh over Watmough? Trent Merrin over Tariq Sims?

Then you add Hayne, Jennings and T-Rex all of out form.

QLD 3-0. Gonna be a long series

How the f**k does Creagh get picked over Watmough, Sims and T-Rex (you know, players who actually intimidate defenders). Jennings shouldn't have been picked either, he was dropped from the Panthers for a reason. Otherwise it's a strong team.

Hutty1986

Immortal
What a horrific team. Creagh over Watmough? Trent Merrin over Tariq Sims?

Then you add Hayne, Jennings and T-Rex all of out form.

QLD 3-0. Gonna be a long series

Um, hayne has been one of NSW's best for several years now and jennings was great last year. How can T-Rex be óut of form' when he hasn't played in 7 weeks? You obviously mean match-fit, but they've obviously kept an eye on Williams and he would have been keeping fit.

gronkathon

First Grade
Merrin really deserves selection.

Sticky has said Watmong not in the team because he couldnt train.

Have seen snippets of the Wolves v Vulcans game and Jennings was not near good enough for State Cup the majority of the game.

Creagh is laughable but I assume he got picked for the Watmong sitaution.

Sticky also suggested Ennis would have been his choice if fully fit

No problem with any selection except Creagh over Watmough, not a huge fan of that....

Buhrer or Sims was a tight one, I can see the benefit of having Buhrer but Sims toughness coming off the bench would've been a good benefit too.

Danish

Referee
Just a horrendous bench.

Only way NSW is going to have a chance of ever winning an origin series is if Bob Fulton drops dead sometime before origin 2.

Buhrer.... f**king ridiculous