What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL NSW side

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think Creagh should take a leaf out of Tom Green's book and put his jersey on backwards so he doesn't look like he's running backwards.

tom_green_freddy_got_fingered_002.jpg

:lol: Baaackwaaards man, bacckwards man!

hitman82

Bench
Pity the rules aren't relaxed a bit more. This team would look infinitely better with Matulino and Marshall in it.

firechild

First Grade
Marshall would be a banana bender anyway. Only kiwi 5/8 we could claim would be Foran but then people would sook because he's a Manly player. I think Carney will do a good job.

DiabloThree

Juniors
when will this joker stuart be sacked? after this series loss?

when will that goofball fulton be sacked? after this series loss?

how many do we have to lose before things change?

they are both f**king incompetent morons with no f**king idea, the track record speaks for itself regardless of all the excuses.

hitman82

Bench
they knew the f**king server load would be high, yet refused to provide enough servers...

anything for a shekel......

Yep - I was fairly pissed off to find my newly purchased nerd-candy completely unplayable. My life pretty much came to an end :lol:

Tweed Titan

Bench
I can't believe people are still going on about this. Yes, Creagh should have stood his ground. But what do you think would've happened if he did? It would have been an all in brawl in the dying minutes of a game that had already been won, in a series that had already been decided. The Qlders were itching for a fight.

And, why discount the childish & girly acts of the Queenslanders in all this? They were acting like petulant schoolgirls all game, just because NSW did indeed stand up to them. In the dying minutes they received a penalty well within NSW's half and we all saw the instructions from Lockyer to hoist the ball up on the first tackle, with the one intention of bashing a NSW'man. Disgraceful. They acted like the head bitch of the school who had a cry after being slapped by the uncool kid.

Regardless of one incident that happened a few years ago, Creagh is one of the best backrowers in the game and he'll do his talking on the field. I don't think he will let NSW down, and I don't think he needs to prove anything to anyone. But for the idiots who think otherwise, he at least has this game to prove the idiots wrong.

As for the likes of Hodges, Slater, Smith, Thaiday etc it doesn't matter what they do in this or any other game, they'll still be wankers.

I call BS. He has to prove a hell of a lot to a whole state, as he has been one of the faggiest SOO forwards I have seen in my time watching this arena. (20+ years)

NSWofOrigin

when will this joker stuart be sacked? after this series loss?

when will that goofball fulton be sacked? after this series loss?

how many do we have to lose before things change?

they are both f**king incompetent morons with no f**king idea, the track record speaks for itself regardless of all the excuses.

Fulton or anyone in his position shouldn't be there. It's obviously an oversight position to ensure the manager doesn't go AWOL and pick a ridiculous squad, but who is overseeing the numpty that is Bozo? Buhrer?? Williams?? If these blokes weren't playing for Manly, any other bloke who was overseeing the selections would have said NO. Furthermore, what questions is Bozo asking to be comfortable in any conclusion that Creagh should be selected.....again?? He's not up to Origin and it's been proven.

If he's just going to campaign for his own selections to be in the squad in return for allowing Ricky to select his favourites, then he should be taken off the NSWRL payroll and just let the manager pick the team he wants. If he doesn't select a team that wins he'll be out of a job anyway.

For the record....
OUT: Buhrer, Creagh, Farah, Williams (until he gets some game time for Manly under his belt)
IN: Sims, Mannah, Watmough, Hinchcliffe.

Bird & Lewis can both fill the utility role if required. no need for surplus requirements here. half the task of winning a game of rugby league is achieved when you you win the the battle in the middle A team needs strong men and big boppers to achieve this, not the flawed strategy Ricky took into Game 3 last year and got smacked.

In saying all that, Go the BLUES!!!!

Allstar Knights

Juniors
People blame the selectors for a shit team, but to be fair a lot of the other 'experts' (Freddy, Clyde, Sterlo, etc) come up with even worse lineups.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
QLD have had a great side for some years.

They can be beaten.

Will see if this is the side to do it, at least twice.

Go the blues!

MSIH

Bench
Fulton or anyone in his position shouldn't be there. It's obviously an oversight position to ensure the manager doesn't go AWOL and pick a ridiculous squad, but who is overseeing the numpty that is Bozo? Buhrer?? Williams?? If these blokes weren't playing for Manly, any other bloke who was overseeing the selections would have said NO. Furthermore, what questions is Bozo asking to be comfortable in any conclusion that Creagh should be selected.....again?? He's not up to Origin and it's been proven.

If he's just going to campaign for his own selections to be in the squad in return for allowing Ricky to select his favourites, then he should be taken off the NSWRL payroll and just let the manager pick the team he wants. If he doesn't select a team that wins he'll be out of a job anyway.

For the record....
OUT: Buhrer, Creagh, Farah, Williams (until he gets some game time for Manly under his belt)
IN: Sims, Mannah, Watmough, Hinchcliffe.

Bird & Lewis can both fill the utility role if required. no need for surplus requirements here. half the task of winning a game of rugby league is achieved when you you win the the battle in the middle A team needs strong men and big boppers to achieve this, not the flawed strategy Ricky took into Game 3 last year and got smacked.

In saying all that, Go the BLUES!!!!

Hmm, bit of a contradiction in there champ.