What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official QLD Manly offseason get together

chileman

Coach
If people prefer the Sunday 7th, please let us know as the majority will have their way in this instance! Opposition supporters are allowed as long as they give one 'Hail Manly' before they begin :lol:

Roma Street Parklands at 1pm onwards, 6th of December for a BBQ, touch footy, cricket and plenty of laughs and a good time together with fellow QLD Manly fans. BYO meat, 1 salad each we can all share together and of course your drinks. If someone has a digi camera that would be great to so we can get a group photo up on the Rockers site. Please add your name here if you can come so we can get rough numbers but if you're not sure until the day that's fine....just rock up and join the gang. I will try to email all those that don't post regularly on this forum also so that no one is left out!
I will be making a trip to Sydney early November and hope to get to Manly Leagues so I will endeavour to get a bunch of Manly stickers ect for those QLD fans that don't have any!

Latest posts