What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Raiders Forum Awards - Nominations

greeneyed

First Grade
kris_man said:
i don't get how i keep getting nominated for "most improved poster", when i wasn't even here last season. #-o

Kris... you improved from when you joined... :D

Raider Azz

Bench
Humerous Awards - ALA Footy Show Awards
------------------------
Personality of the year : Bay56
Call of the year : Edwahu's call on Elliots 5 year plan. "The 5th year involves him running away from the club laughing"
Most forgetable moment of the year : vs. Manly at Brookvale
Obsession of the year : 69 and Cross
Biggest Disappointment : vs. Roosters semi final
Funniest Event of the year : Bay56's teasing of raiderette_robbo
Mod of the year : #1
Egomanic of the year : Quinny
Raider_69 Result Rap of the year : All of them
Poster most likely to be thrown in jail : bay25
Signiture of the year : woodgers - "Brad Drew - like a long jumper who can't reach the sand"

Serious Awars - ALA Dally M's
----------------
Daley C - For Consistancey : thickos
Try of the year : Macca side-stepping Karmichael Hunt
Poster of the year : #1
Most Hated opposition fan : simon says
Most Improved Poster : I Bleed Green
Most Loved opposition fan : :lol: that's a good one
Best thread of the year : The Apprentice thread
Worst Thread of the year : "Alan Tougne - What has he done"
Game of the year : vs. Broncos
Newbie Award (must have joined this year) : kris_man
MIA Award : Drew Believer

Kris_man

Bench
i was opposite the sgb,raiders army....
but where were you after the game? if you were there getting autographs, i would definitely have seen you. i'm the guy with long hair, a number 3 Raiders jersey and occasionally a green Raiders scarf around my head tied like those ninja thingies. i was going bananas during the game, easily the loudest Raider in Bay 34 8).

Raider Azz

Bench
I was down the front sitting with the raiders army, in about the 5th or 6th row. If you were the taller Raiders ball boy, then yes I did see you ballboy :)

greeneyed

First Grade
kris_man said:
man, i'm getting the most cruddy nominations :? .

Kris... at least you are getting nominated. I wanted to nominate IBG... but couldn't find a category.....

Raider_Azz said:
I was down the front sitting with the raiders army, in about the 5th or 6th row. If you were the taller Raiders ball boy, then yes I did see you ballboy :)

yeah....thats him...the tall hottie...hehe

kris_man said:
i was opposite the sgb,raiders army....
but where were you after the game? if you were there getting autographs, i would definitely have seen you. i'm the guy with long hair, a number 3 Raiders jersey and occasionally a green Raiders scarf around my head tied like those ninja thingies. i was going bananas during the game, easily the loudest Raider in Bay 34 8).

i seriously dun remember seeing u....i was wearing a raiders jersey....black top underneath

Latest posts