What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team List VS Bunny Rabbits

crazy pineapple

Juniors
i'd say the reason they have Dykes at 18th man is so that Miller and Trindall get 80 minutes in nswcup so if they're called upon, they're match fit and ready to go in they're desired positions

maybe a ploy to keep him at the club and give him a taste of game day with the big boys

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think Fitz has used 18th man well with the young fellas, many getting a week off the Jets and a chance to prepare, dress and warm up withe the established players. He has shared it around.

Full strength Tracey is 18th, but with Katoa out for the season, will probably be Tolman come semis.

In the mean time, keep giving youngs Jets a go. Iro next please. Been really impressed with Fitz on this.

DJDL

Bench
Agreed, Angry one.

I think he’s using it as a way to get the young ones around the squad more and train/prepare like an NRL player.

Good coaching for mine.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I worded that a little poorly, it was meant to mean that maybe the club sees Dykes as a better option than Miller as the No.18 player. Whilst Miller has played well at fullback, Dykes has been playing well at both 5/8 and fullback, and maybe has skipped ahead of Miller in the pecking order.
At this stage of the season I would prefer to think that the team management is selecting whom they feel is their best option over match payments etc. I damn well hope so anyway.

From what I've seen Dykes is well ahead of Miller. Won't be a popular thought.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Reckon we are 6th after this weekend. Bad vibes without DF.

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If our right edge isn’t ready for that same shit play they put on for AJ to score untouched Im gonna be pissed.

Latest posts