What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL TEAM LIST - vs. Hartley’s Boys

If ever there was a chance to put the boot into the hartleys ,its now. Young fellows might not be as passionate about the history ,but hopefully fitz will have them fired up to make their own history.

Roosters V strom Nec week ..... Yay ! keep on Smashin each other boys!!! The feckers are prematurely ejaculating , ( As in the definition of "a short sudden Emotional utterance" )

Quigs

Immortal
I heard he still likes having his head in a vice even after he has been a long time paroled from Goulburn Max.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Others could answer this better, but…

Blacktip Reefy was a long-time poster, but has since disappeared.

There have been conspiracy theories suggesting that he has resurfaced under a different alias…

He did but that one is banned. Hasn't been back. Wont come back in a hurry.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah I liked having Reefman in here with me. He was my backup when the Tories were attacking the good guys. He was a bigger Billy Shorten guy then I was.

It good to know that he would be as happy as with Albo in charge and doing such a great job

Frenzy.

Immortal
I might sound him out for a comeback.

I've got half a dozen or so unused emergency accounts ;):wink: