What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL TEAM LIST vs. Penrith

bluefox68

Staff member
1. Kennedy
2. Tracey
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Finucane

14. Wilton
15. McInnes
16. Hamlin-Uele
17. Fifita

18. Trindall

Source: Sharks website

roboshark

Coach
@roboshark Ya mate is the ref
Shut up cools. I'm already in the foetal position. How this grub gets the game of the round baffles me. Actually he is SHIT. He shouldn't get any game other than an under 10s trial match. Every week he f**ks it up and more and more people in here are finally seeing it
The game is in dire straits with this maggot around. And this week's bunker isnt far behind

shadowboxer

First Grade
I get the pain of Klein and don’t really have an issue with the hate - but after years of head shaking and being confused by decisions, post our 2016 effort - I just have had to let it go.

Eion

First Grade
The stats don’t lie, Klein doesn’t like us and we lose games as a result. My main gripe with him is he just doesn’t seem to have a feel for the game. He’ll give penalties that a side hasn’t earned. He’s inconsistent. Do not know how on earth he is seen as the top referee. Beggars belief

DJDL

Bench
Klein’s a merkin, no question. But rest easy knowing the guys on the Panthers forum are saying the same thing.

Of the handful of games they’ve lost over the past 2.5 seasons, 3 have been refereed by Klein.

And don’t forget he also controlled SOO, where his style largely nullified the Panthers style of play for 2 out of 3 of the games.

roboshark

Coach
I tend to agree with him somewhat, just don't think he is bias against us. I hope Klein is from NSW, the Riff 7 are on the nose after Origin 3.

I think robo might throw a party when he retires, whadya reckon?
Party?? Mate it will be bigger than the bicentennial celebrations. If any of U Merkins are old enough to remember

roboshark

Coach
The stats don’t lie, Klein doesn’t like us and we lose games as a result. My main gripe with him is he just doesn’t seem to have a feel for the game. He’ll give penalties that a side hasn’t earned. He’s inconsistent. Do not know how on earth he is seen as the top referee. Beggars belief
Yes mate. Welcome aboard the Klein is a piece of shit train. Get your seat early because it will fill up