What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team v Manly - oh my god

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
why because he doesnt speak english?

I thought it was Inu he didnt speak to?

Someone led us to believe it was someone in the squad currently. I have heard murmurs it's someone who rhymes with Bluey, but isn't Ukuma-ooey.

But in Mr Ta'ai's case, there was a certain issue with a wrecked hotel room in Australia on a Vulcans trip, for which a lesser known player was axed from the club. So perhaps these things all are kept in the memory bank.

Aragorn

First Grade
This is what happens when you have the U20 coach whispering sweet nothings into Bluey's ear all week and sitting next to him in the coaching box....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I heard there is a guy walking around Auckland yelling "My Kingdom for an Inu"

Is this true?

Micistm

Bench
Y'know, I'm kinda tempted to put a lazy 10 on...because it looks so crazy and impossible that is sometimes they pull something freakish outa their arse...

But honestly, 9.30 start...bets on when fans will switch off? 9.37 perhaps...?
Want to stay positive but think there'll be more jolly rogering by Manly than a Pirates convention

Aragorn

First Grade
Given Manu's wing position, I think he might tire having to run in all the time from out wide to speak with the refs ... i can already see him huffing and puffing screaming "hang on ref, I need to speak you about that call.... sorry, I'm so slow ref..... ref.... ref wait a minute!!"

ref to Manu " learn how to catch a ball before you come speak to me son.... or better yet, play as a forward where you belong "

WarriorDefence

Juniors
Haha I like it- may as well roll the dice- we weren't goin anywhere fast anyway. The backline looks alot stronger than last weeks and that's where we got dusted- who knows, the kids might get up for a game. Reminds me of the baby blacks in 87.
Can't wait to see ikahihifo get a run. Manu as captain? Well it's gonna be boom or bust.
This would have to be the youngest nrl side of all time.

Aragorn

First Grade
Warriors get penalized for being inside the 10m… Manu runs in from the wing to speak with the ref… big grin on his face… “aw ref… come on bro? we were 10….”

Ref looks at Manu thinking “clown, get back on your wing….” and penalizes him an extra 10M ……. would be hilariously funny if i saw that happen.... and then scan to Bluey with his head in his hands and Ackland comforting him.....

Izz

Bench
As to the team, with Mannering injured, it's probably close to the best line-up we can put out (though my brain is pretty dead right now, so i could be overlooking some options). But, i'm not looking forward to Lyon destroying Brown. I just hope that Packer and Matulino play big minutes.

ozbash

Referee
This is a masterstroke !

Who'd have thought eh ?

Welcome aboard Capt Manu - Super hero.

Skinner

Coach
As to the team, with Mannering injured, it's probably close to the best line-up we can put out (though my brain is pretty dead right now, so i could be overlooking some options). But, i'm not looking forward to Lyon destroying Brown. I just hope that Packer and Matulino play big minutes.

Actually....seriously, I think you are pretty close to the mark there (although that bench does look scarey)