What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team vs. Bellamys Boys

Craigshark

First Grade
Not sure what it is mate… I hope he has a MoM blinder but yeah I will just say nothing. Think it’s been documented what I think.

edit oh you mean Hynes… yeah fair enough I’m thinking just generally it’s probably not as bad as If say DF was out.

Hynes mate.
I think we share very similar thoughts about Trindall lol

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Bellamy lucking out again. Wasn’t Trindall knocked back at storm? Maybe he fires up and kicks through the line this week.

chewsta

First Grade
I'd rather see Lachie Miller get a run in the halves than Trindall. BUT we all know Trindall is the next man up.

Gonna need big games from Moyza and WK without Nicho.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Trindall great opportunity, with Moyza staying, Dykes still here.
Pressure on him show us how good he is and also the other clubs, this is the type of game to show his skill set.
He had 40/20 in Jets last week kicked early, some spiral bombs.
He needs to take control of the ball and the team lead them around the park

Frenzy.

Immortal
I would hate to see those Melbourne thugs hurt him again.

I’d hold him back one week.

We always seem to get injuries playing those merkins.

Why? Have you given up on them already for this game? He gives a better chance of a win. If he's fit enough he should play

Seems like 95% of our tries are scored in the corners and our games are either in pelting rain or gale force winds. Been a tough gig this goalkicking malarkey for us this season.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I'd rather see Lachie Miller get a run in the halves than Trindall. BUT we all know Trindall is the next man up.

Gonna need big games from Moyza and WK without Nicho.
Terrible idea. We need a kicker and Miller would give us no options.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I wanna beat this lot. So badly.

Worried about Tracy at centre though, he will be on Olam’s side?
Na he be on Jesse, should be a good physical match between the two. Tracey will be on Seve. Would have preferred Iro, and prefer Tracey over McAverage, but in Fitz we trust, he knows them better.