What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team vs Raider

shaggs

Coach
Same 16, with Williams in for Tracey

1. William Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Matt Moylan 7. Braydon Trindall 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Braden Hamlin-Uele 11. Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Dale Finucane 14. Cameron McInnes 15.Royce Hunt 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Jack Williams 18.Connor Tracey 19. Thomas Hazelton 20. Mawene Hiroti 21. Jayden Berrell 22. Daniel Atkinson

bluefox68

Staff member
Just a heads-up for Moyza & Tricky…

Don’t be total bullies and commit acts of foul play on 115 kg Corey Hara-weirda-naida, as he’ll collapse like he’s been shot by a sniper…

You’ll then be binned for 10 and placed on report…!

txta2

Bench
Hopefully Ronaldo plays, copped a knee injury last game. Toby copped an injury as well went down on Wills first try.

Special K

Coach
Styles make fights. Parra are fundamentally weak mentally until proven otherwise. Not good from behind. Raiders can fight from behind and get into a battle. You can bash the Raiders but if they are close they have enough hard merkins to throw balls to the wall.

If we lose any game we say the same thing "we got bashed". Parra don't bash from behind but Raiders can.... Papalii is usually the guy who does it vs us though. I'm backing us based on him being out.

Young any time try scorer regardless.

Marchad

Juniors
Styles make fights. Parra are fundamentally weak mentally until proven otherwise. Not good from behind. Raiders can fight from behind and get into a battle. You can bash the Raiders but if they are close they have enough hard merkins to throw balls to the wall.

If we lose any game we say the same thing "we got bashed". Parra don't bash from behind but Raiders can.... Papalii is usually the guy who does it vs us though. I'm backing us based on him being out.

At the same time the Raiders could be winning by 18 and still lose.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Parra are far more a weapon in attack than the Raiders and we matched them and won. If our defense holds up this week we will flog Canberra. Watching them against the Phins, they really had nothing that I saw as threatening, mind you it was wet but I don't see where their attacking raids will come from.

I haven't seen us clunky in attack this year, seems our backline has clicked and we will be very hard to contain provided we play the way we have been with the ball.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Hopefully Ronaldo plays, copped a knee injury last game. Toby copped an injury as well went down on Wills first try.
It did effect his speed makes an intercept, you don't normally see a flying winger get round down by a half back

Latest posts