What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

The 9 played half today. Looks a decent player. Made 55 tackles at hooker last week. Wasnt impressed with the 7. No great stand outs. A good team performance though. A few bone head penalties and a few bone head decisions by the ref in the Aussie Rules shorts.
What do you mean he played half? Every time I saw him he was at dummy half. I admit I was in and out.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well my old man said Stone belted them. He is a better judge then me so I will roll with it.
Stone is ready for NRL soon I guessing.

Bazal

Post Whore
Didn’t the merkin tip Parra to come last as well?

Yeah look he's an idiot.

I don't buy into power rankings, really....but I saw his earlier today on the NRL site. He's got the current top two sides in 9th and 10th. Newcastle, North QLD, Penrith, and Cronulla are above Wests and Parra. The Raiders are one spot below Parra.

It's just an absolute mess with no real logic behind it. I mean I can understand having Melbourne first, and Souths high. Both have beaten better sides than we have. But he says Wests and Parra "need to be beating better sides" to be above Newcastle and North QLD....but then has the Roosters third after "a fantastic win against Manly" who most think will be competing for the spoon...

He also had us below Penrith last week. Um, we beat them mate?

The man is an idiot, plain and simple.

hindy111

Post Whore
So what.......
It was in the wet and they played woefull. One game doesn't make a team great or poor.

Latest posts