What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

chiefy1

Juniors
Puzzled why Parry and Utoikamanu haven't been named in Wentworthville, yet Khafusi is. All three named in the 20s Origin team.

Gazzamatta

Coach
You do understand that the following week is the first one for which they'll be eligible to play in the NRL? And we've just lost a centre (Jenkovic) and a prop (Penis Torpedo).

I'd say there's a fair chance that at least one of that pair will make the 17, most likely Stefanie.
I sure do.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who was feeding him?

I suspect that Stef is the better chance, though.
Because you don't need to rely on a middle forward. If he's shit you just give his minutes to some other merkin. But once the game has started you're pretty much stuck with your outside backs, unless you've got a spare one on the bench.

parra_jesus

Juniors
Bloody hell. Mannah is consistently punching out massive metres. He’d have to feel a bit hard done by if he doesn’t get a call up to take Peni’s place in the team.
After his little hissy fit a month ago wanting to leave for the tigers, i think that loyalty card of his has expired.unless we are out of finals contention (with our run home should be right in it until the end) i would maybe give him one or two games the last rounds of season just to give him a little "farewell"

Happy MEel

First Grade
Because you don't need to rely on a middle forward. If he's shit you just give his minutes to some other merkin. But once the game has started you're pretty much stuck with your outside backs, unless you've got a spare one on the bench.
If Parry’s getting a run it could mean Salmon is on the bench so we’d potentially be covered.

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
After his little hissy fit a month ago wanting to leave for the tigers, i think that loyalty card of his has expired.unless we are out of finals contention (with our run home should be right in it until the end) i would maybe give him one or two games the last rounds of season just to give him a little "farewell"
BA didn't afford Fui that sort of sentimental wishy washy farewell... I wonder if he'll treat Timmy any differently....

parra_jesus

Juniors
BA didn't afford Fui that sort of sentimental wishy washy farewell... I wonder if he'll treat Timmy any differently....
Thats the question isnt it. One that will attract criticism either way for BA. In fui's situation, i remember we needed to beat the raiders in that last game to sneak into 8th position. So it was a tough call for him. In saying that tho, i would of picked fui on the bench over lussick. We go on to loose to the raiders that game who finished second last that year! Only avoiding the spoon because of the sharks terrible run due to the whole asada saga.

Latest posts