What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

My observation

GL,GJ and Hoffman look better then Parry, Dunster or Salmon
Terepo,Gower and Mannah looked better then Stefano or Kafusi

Mckillwrick is useless. Slow as a turtle.

Once W. Smith went off it changed game. He was a class above.

Davey went well.
Terepo was nothing special. 96m but 30 m of that was kick returns, 15PCM, 16 tackles and 2 missed.

Tooooks

Bench
He's probably Origin class as an attacking winger. Unfortunately his defence is barely reserve grade level and it's a player's weaknesses that keep him out of first grade.

If he isn't willing to really work on improving that part of his game, you'd have to assume his attitude probably isn't the best.

I meant now.
People calling for then to be on bench.
They may develop into super stars. I doubt it. I reckon maybe solid NRL players.But time is on both thier sides

Yep. Stefano's leg speed in particular is not up NRL standard. Even last week when he ran for 200m he reminded me of Greg Drake.

emjaycee

Coach
If Kafusi and Stefabo can not dominate at this level I do not expect much at NRL level. I can see why both are sitting in NSW cup.
So maybe BA knows what he is doing when it comes to blooding the youngsters?
Oregon has been given a few chances already and didn't really prove himself as anything other than an option and Stefano has been held back for reasons unknown to us mere forumites, but maybe the growing calls on here for either to come in and replace Tepai over the last month haven't been justified afterall.

Gronk

Staff member
So maybe BA knows what he is doing when it comes to blooding the youngsters?
Oregon has been given a few chances already and didn't really prove himself as anything other than an option and Stefano has been held back for reasons unknown to us mere forumites, but maybe the growing calls on here for either to come in and replace Tepai over the last month haven't been justified afterall.
Wow, who’d have thunk that BA actually knows his shit ? :thinking:

chiefy1

Juniors
Yep. Stefano's leg speed in particular is not up NRL standard. Even last week when he ran for 200m he reminded me of Greg Drake.

Don't forget, Utoki has come back from.a badly broken ankle which kept him out for the first 12 weeks. He outdid Terepo by a long way in both semis.

He's going to be a good one.

Gronk

Staff member
Don't forget, Utoki has come back from.a badly broken ankle which kept him out for the first 12 weeks. He outdid Terepo by a long way in both semis.

He's going to be a good one.
That may come true, but calls for him to play NRL this year have been off the pace.

hindy111

Post Whore
Wow, who’d have thunk that BA actually knows his shit ? :thinking:

I admit after listening to a few press confrences he isnt as dumb as I thought. The opposite.
In league things take time. He is patient which many of us fans are not.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I remembered someone posting the screenshot with this stat, so I went looking for it yesterday and it looks like his numbers were revised for that game anyway: https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/nsw-cup/2019/finals-week-1/panthers-v-magpies/

A far less impressive 138 metres, despite two line breaks. As for his youth, he is only six months younger than Payne Haas. Kaufusi is actually a few months older than Haas.

Latest posts