What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offseason Thread

zombie jesus

Staff member
Let Dickerson fall to the Steelers, please.

C or OT in the 2nd, potential starter this season.
Slot CB/LB/Edge in the 3rd, not necessarily a starter but close to it by the end of the season, ST contributor to start.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Let Dickerson fall to the Steelers, please.

C or OT in the 2nd, potential starter this season.
Slot CB/LB/Edge in the 3rd, not necessarily a starter but close to it by the end of the season, ST contributor to start.

If Dickerson falls passed the 9ers I will be very disappointed.

Not surprised, just disappointed.

Tom155

Coach
Guys off the top of my head i like & think will end up as steals for the team that takes them likely today

Trevon Moehrig
Richie Grant
Asante Samuel Jr
Elijah Molden
Javonte
Kenneth Gainwell
Rhamondre Stevenson
Trey Sermon
Koromoah
Jabril Cox
Rondale Moore
Christian Barmore
Pat Friermuth
Tommy Tremble

Hopefully Denver doesn't reach for a QB today go down with the Lock ship & pick one next year when we have another high draft pick

Will be interesting on the TV coverage today. We should get to see the Rams "draft headquarters" - they've hired a 9,000 square foot mansion in Malibu :eek:

Jono078

Referee
Surprise there to start things today with the Jags.

I'm hoping the Vikes trade up into the second and get someone that was considered a round 1 talent!

Tom155

Coach
Said earlier i wanted Javonte, an OT or JOK

Got one of them so i am happy atm

Still hope we managed to get an ILB, a position that's been ignored too much by the broncos, TE's have been burning us for years

Tom155

Coach
Jevon Holland is the first safety taken not Moehrig or Grant, didn't see that coming although he's a nice player as well so solid pick