What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

2021 show is still lame

EsZBkj_U4AI_gIA

gUt

Coach
Of course we know breathalysers in Victoria ,read triple the actual reading ,when it comes to fumbling drivers.
.04 let him off, you know it makes sense.

That's because the fumes disperse travelling up those loooong necks

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I caught some minutes of Offsiders today. I normally try to give it a go as a sports show but usually switch off due to the Kellie Underwood panel and the anti-RL / Pro-AFL bias.

But Paul Kennedy took the Offsiders chair this week. He's been brought up on Aussie Rules but imo is far more balanced compared to Underwood.

Apparently Underwood will be back next week, but it would be great to see Kennedy get the gig in 2022.

Or how about someone from NSW or QLD for a change?

The main problem of course is the ABC national news rooms including sport were moved from Sydney to Melbourne some years ago.

I caught some minutes of Offsiders today. I normally try to give it a go as a sports show but usually switch off due to the Kellie Underwood panel and the anti-RL / Pro-AFL bias.

But Paul Kennedy took the Offsiders chair this week. He's been brought up on Aussie Rules but imo is far more balanced compared to Underwood.

Apparently Underwood will be back next week, but it would be great to see Kennedy get the gig in 2022.

The main problem of course is the ABC national news rooms including sport were moved from Sydney to Melbourne some years ago.
Did they spend 90% of the show discussing fumbleball?

Did they dedicate 90% of the show to discussing fumbleball?