What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh no, we're screwed....

JoeD

First Grade
I thought you were going to tell us that half the bulldogs were stricken down with some illness and weren't able to play. We would lose for sure.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
ozbash said:
serve you right spacie :p
You mean I jinxed the Warriors by reading RLeague?! :shock:

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?
If MattO tips the Warriors, but nobody reads his tips, will they still lose?

Iafeta

Referee
Agreed IanR. Amatuer, rank amatuer. Forget what people tip, the talent is there to annihilate a lot of teams. Only Jones, Vinnie Anderson (apart from that missed tackle) and Lauaki can hold their heads high.

ripper

F***

First the Blues get f**king Smashed

Then the Warriors lose

Then Pulp Sport has ended...

WORST.FRIDAY.EVER

AliN

Live Update Team
No more Pulp Sport, now that's the worst news!
Is that because the season has finished or because of a certain sign flying around Ericsson the other day?

Meth

Staff member
Is that because the season has finished or because of a certain sign flying around Ericsson the other day?

Season's finished

McIvor was less than impressed with the sign, but the pair apologised and it was diplomatically sorted

Meth

Staff member
The sign claimed that McIvor blew goats

A step too far, according to McIvor

Meth

Staff member
Fair comparison

Just pointing out the sensitivity of the media to defamatory comments in internet forums.

You don't have to heed my words
You don't have to read my words
But if I were a mod in this day and age, your 'confirmation' of an unfounded defamatory comment about a member of the media, who threatened legal action against the initial instigators, would make me very nervous. Just thought I'd point that out.

:lol: