What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OH NO!

westhull

Juniors
You forget one thing... Trojans can also be infecting the system restore..so when you doa restore you reinfect your machine..formatting is the best way

phantom ^_^

Juniors
Razor said:
ME actually.

I don't consider that an operating system ;)

Seriously, i'd format and run DOS in preference to that :)

Razor said:
And to the person who said to take it to a shop to get it re-formatted. Why pay $45 for someone else to do it, when it's incredibly easy to do yourself.

If people don't know what they are doing, this can be a very daunting task indeed. Sure, it's simple if their system can boot from the CD or they have an appropriate floppy disk handy and the OS they are installing knows about their mobo chipset, videocard, soundcard... etc. But in a large number of cases, people are talking about installing an OS that needs expert coaxing to get decent performance out of - this is not something "joe user" can easily achieve.

Latest posts