What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok men, how do you like your women? Curvy or Straight?

Curvy or Straight women?

• Total voters

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cut it out Mis, you've had more X's in the last 12 months than there is on the label of Qld. beer. Which one are we talking about??

There's only been two, I swear!

Bazal

Post Whore
Both can be just as good as the other, depending on the girl...but in general you've gotta have a bit of curvature IMO

Azkatro

First Grade
Curvy.

Thin women make me want to take them to Maccas and force feed them.
It drives me crazy too. I can just picture them sitting at a restaurant, showing no personality because they're so self-obsessed, face covered in makeup and foundation, drinking bottled water only, only having the "light" salad, discussing her diet shakes with her dumb as f**k like-minded skinny bitch friends, using her mobile phone all the time.

No f**king thanks.

McLovin

Staff member
Krystal is the most over-rated piece of big brother trash ive ever seen...Gimme Susannah any day...

Curves for sure anyday of the week. Kardashian is hot, dumb but hot. I thought she would be real lazy in the sack but after watching her and Ray J on her home movie i rate her