What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK now I'm totally confused

Gaffman

Juniors
Ricky was clearly asleep during the back half of 09 when Hayne made fools of the entire league from fullback. Oh no, he wasn't asleep... he was busy coaching the Sharks to 2nd last on the ladder.

So for me, his ability to recognise playing potential amounts to f*ck all.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
A big concern for us is that Jarryd will be just as confused and this will affect the way that he plays from now.

It wouldn't be the first time a selection has confused a player, who then tried to change to accomodate the selectors confusing statements, and subsequently lost what he was good at in the first place.

eel01s

Bench
FMD. Hayne regularly exposed Will Tonga on saturday night, leading to a couple of tries. Tonga will most likely be in the Qld side.

Why wouldn't you put Hayne somewhere to try and take advantage again???

Anyway, let's hope it is good news for Parra, and than Hayne plays out of his skin to force a recall.

jono

Juniors
I say ,bugger 'em Jarryd , just keep playing like you did on Saturday night ,if it aint good enough for the pea-brain NSW selectors , it's good enough for us Parra supporters.
What's more , he will be fresh for the Newcastle game , whereas if he was to play on Wednesday , he may not have pulled up as keen.

Latest posts