What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, now.... Who's going to win?!

Warrington_Mike

Juniors
so guys, who do you all think will win? and no needless "pom" bashing either, want some interesting debating! :lol:

i really dont know. i think if we can defend like we did against you guys in the last match, then we might just do it. however, thats another tall order. i think its too close to call actually......but hell, GB 22-20 ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Warrington_Mike said:
and whats your unbiased reasoning for that raider?! ;-)

umm... wel...l errr...
BYE!! :lol: :lol:

honestly i think Australia will be too good across the board, comfortably is abit over the top but im predicting australia by 4-6

JJ

Immortal
Aust should win by 20 -

But crap selections mean it'll be closer than that. Crap refereeing means it could be a lottery

Warrington_Mike

Juniors
by 20?! :roll: cant see that mate.

i agree there, seems strange to pick players on reputation rather than form. erm, hopefully those "highly reputed" players wont perfomr, and WE will win by 20 ;-)

agreed, its gonna be a great game, cant bloody wait to watch it :D

Dakink

Bench
but im not to sure from the remark wayne bennet made a few days ago
: I will be choosing players on there reputation not performance

More reason to sack the BUM!

miccle

Bench
GB22-18.

I'm a Roos supporter through and through but I think the Poms will be mighty hard to stop this weekend. Either way, I hope we see a close and hard-fought battle. :clap:

Red Bear

Referee
Poms have the momentum and the home crowd, i think they will win but i'm going for the roos, although Carney is one if my favourite players.

Latest posts