What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok support needed

hindy111

Post Whore
Next sunday is maybe our most important game of the year...
Sunday afternoon-we need a big crod-Everyone must get down there-Anything less than 15000+ would be dissapointing...Its not jsut up to the coach and players but also the fans....

On that note it would be great to make our crowd the loudest-with chants-imagine we could create a english premier league atmosphere-It would be fantastic!!!

Nikki

Coach
Actually, im just thinking... I didnt go to the Doggies or todays game, maybe I should stay away!!!

jono

Juniors
I'll be there and it's gonna be a win , has to be coz it's my birthday the next day!
Bringing a couple of mates down from Newy , gonna love givin' 'em stick on the trip back up the F3

Snoochies

First Grade
Would love to be there but live in Brissy.
If you want to see a passionate crowd, listen to either the Celtic or Liverpool supporters sing 'You'll never walk alone'! Would love to see something like that at Parra, maybe a different song though.

Hellsy

Immortal
This is funny actually, the girls and I were talking on the way out about how many of our wonderful fans would actually turn up to next weeks game after 3 in a row :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
This is funny actually, the girls and I were talking on the way out about how many of our wonderful fans would actually turn up to next weeks game after 3 in a row :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with that.
And if "the girls and you" think we're any different to any other club, than lol.

Suity

Fee

Juniors
I am hoping I can go to the remaining games, I am absolutley enjoying my footy at the present. Cant wait for Sunday!:D

Hellsy

Immortal
Nothing wrong with that.
And if "the girls and you" think we're any different to any other club, than lol.

Suity

Don't take offence where none is warranted Suity, I'm just commenting that we were ahving a joke this afternoon and now there is a thread along the same lines.

I can lol as well

not that i could have come down for this one but even worse I'm in melbourne saturday- tuesday so won't even get a chance to see it on tv. eeliminator will have to give me sms updates.