What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oki or Aussie Stadium??

Oki or Aussie Stadium

• Aussie Stadium

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • Oki Jubilee Stadium

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

petetheileet

First Grade
completey different...no comparisson between the two...one has character and atmosphere nearly everygame...where one is cold and boring but has great facilities...im biased but personally i would prefer oki

That's kind of like asking what is better out of a Cadillac and a Chevrolet. Yeah, one is better than the other but the comparison is basically pointless.

There's not much doubt that by most criteria Aussie Stadium is the better stadium, but that's because Aussie Stadium is designed to fulfil a role as a major stadium hosting one-town and representative teams. Whereas OKI Jubilee stadium is designed to provide a boutique suburban ground for half of the games of the St. George Illawarra Dragons.

Aussie is the better stadium, but OKI Jubilee Stadium is the better stadium to host the Sydney games for St. George Illawarra.

dragondad

First Grade
Aussie Stadium is better when full.

When there 10000 people there or less like the Roosters games this year,I'd take OKI over it.

phonetic

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
She came from Greece, she had a thirst for knowledge...

LOL :lol:

But seriously.. If it's September or Anzac day, I'll take the SFS, if it's any other Saints game, OKI fo shiz!

Latest posts