What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMFG

cheese

Bench
If this chick isnt the worst f**king singer ive ever heard i dont know who is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Who gives a shit about the singer, i'm devostated the Kiwis one, but it was thanks to Clinton Toopi who is a sick centre, and our boys from Penrith (Galuvao and Puletua) made damaging runs all day long.

Needed Gower at half for the Aussies to win that one.

In-goal

Bench
there were 2 winners today the kiwis and Rugby League, apparently the Wannabies are playing as we speak

Stevo_G

Juniors
i could not stop laughing it was so bad, had to feel sorry for her but, why on eart would they put her on to sing the national anthem

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I agree pepstar, the Panthers players really showed some class out there, even Joe Galavao, i didnt know he had so much pace to beat all those players.

Craig Gower shouldve played halfback or even 5/8, he was hardly used in the game, its a joke. Player of the year, obviously Anderson has lost it.

pepstar87 said:
Who gives a sh*t about the singer, i'm devostated the Kiwis one, but it was thanks to Clinton Toopi who is a sick centre, and our boys from Penrith (Galuvao and Puletua) made damaging runs all day long.

Needed Gower at half for the Aussies to win that one.
I think they need a bit more then Gower to win the game. But im glad that NZ won, they deserved it. Yeah Toopi had a mad game, he is a great player. The loss mite get the selectors to think about the players they choose, and hopefully Kimmorley wont be one of those players. But OMG that chic was the worst i hav ever heard, it was sooo funny but i did feel a bit sorry for her.