What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

on a Brighter note, BEN CREAGH

Coffs dragon

Bench
All jokes aside, whatever you think of Creagh, do we really think that our board needs another Dragons old boy with f**k all business experience?
Yes, he can wake up & lead the other useless bastards with his passionate war cry of “When the Saints go Marching In”

BLM01

First Grade
All jokes aside, whatever you think of Creagh, do we really think that our board needs another Dragons old boy with f**k all business experience?
Thats the problem with the untouchables. They hand select their staff strategically, make a noise about making change and everyone else can do stuff all about it.
Although it begs the question about any sort of director or board member just being flown in without any outside say.

denis preston

First Grade
Danny Weidler , often full of shit but in SMH today commented that with Craig Young Chairman , says it all state the clubs in

No surprises here
Yes it must be common knowledge that the Dragons board/ football dept is just about the worst on the League. No matter what you think of Gus he gave hints this was the case when he did his ‘ audit ‘ of the club years ago. Basically said replacing the coach won’t fix the main issues that the club was being held back on.
Not surprising to us eh ?

Dragon David

First Grade
I like the injection of Ben Creagh as a member of the St George Illawarra Board. He has the smarts to be able to make the right decisions. Second most number of games played for the Dragons after Hornby, who I hope will be one day a member as well, and has a business background in finance. With his experience on and off the field he will bring good knowledge and sense to the board leadership.

I just hope that better judgments are made by the other members and not think that they are above the rest.

Yow

Juniors
Wasn't BenCreagh on the Judiciary Committee and vote for some dogy rulings against our players in the 2021 season?
As Dragons supporters we might say that but i think he is a person with integrity

SBD82

Coach
A bloke who went on to win a grand final for us (most metres gained for a forward in that GF btw), win our player of the year award multiple times and then captain the club with aplomb.

Think this says more about you than it does him. Creagh is a bona fide great of this club
Club great?

Calm down.

slippery5

Juniors
A bloke who went on to win a grand final for us (most metres gained for a forward in that GF btw), win our player of the year award multiple times and then captain the club with aplomb.

Think this says more about you than it does him. Creagh is a bona fide great of this club
No it doesn't, I would rather die standing than run from a fight.
You can be in the trenches with him if you like but I'm in the opposite trench.