What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One 2012 cricket prediction?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Jacques Kallis to score his maiden triple test ton :cool:

I know, I know, im flirting with danger, as he could well possibly do it in the boxing day test match vs SL 2011

Hallatia

Referee
The other day Kallis was dethroned as number 1 test all rounder in the ICC rankings. He'd held onto it for 3696 days, but that was only the fourth longest reign. That wasn't a prediction, just some trivia

Hallatia

Referee
my very wishful prediction is for a fourth test to be added onto the South African tour of England in 2012

Horrie Is God

First Grade
David Warner to finish the year as the top test run scorer..

Pat Cummins to take at least 50 test wickets..

Hallatia

Referee
Having a bad day are we princess??..Very snappy that..Lighten up a bit,it's holiday season..

I treat rules as though they are there to be broken..
I was just joking, but I think I am going through some serious withdrawal symptoms because of how long it's been since the last bit of test cricket this Summer (has been Pakistan v Bangladesh, but Bangas playing is more like a first class game). SAfrica finished Sri Lanka off in under 3 days and that was just so long ago. Me want test cricket now!

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I was just joking, but I think I am going through some serious withdrawal symptoms because of how long it's been since the last bit of test cricket this Summer (has been Pakistan v Bangladesh, but Bangas playing is more like a first class game). SAfrica finished Sri Lanka off in under 3 days and that was just so long ago. Me want test cricket now!

I hear ya!!

Boxing day is going to be magic..Test cricket for nearly 18 hours..

I've got 5 mates coming over for a barbie..Beers from ball 1..C'mon Aussies..

Hallatia

Referee
I seriously can't wait. If it was a legitimate possibility, I would consider going into hibernation until boxing day