What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One for the Hypocrites

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Can you picture it CS?

heres a photo of McMarvin.

marvin.jpg

gavin_miller

Juniors
Why does it all come back to ryan mcgoldrick everytime a centre goes dodgy? sure, some on here are friends, fans, family? ... fair enough ... but jeez ... let the guy get on with his super league career and let us get on with 2006 ...

Beau Scott tried the same tackle last week and suceeded and I think from memory he tried it in the 1st half on saturday and suceeded. Personally I hate to see these guys out wide running up like that ... Hegarty did it all afternoon today ... its embarrassing. I think its more a personal judgement than a coaching directive. That's just an opinion though. Just like Mellars and just like McGoldrick...if Beau Scott doesnt improve then bench him. Show him 2nds again and see how he goes. I have no agendas against anyone. I just want some wins... I wanna sing that beautiful song we sing after we win ... if we don't do Souths by 10 next week ...

The Popper

Bench
gavin_miller said:
if we don't do Souths by 10 next week ...
Any win will do me, Schnoz. It doesn't matter if you win by one or 100, you still win. Conversely, it doesn't matter if you lose by one or 100, you still lose.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
BEEN THERE IS A TOSS

I highly doubt Goldy would of helped our cause against Manly. Come to think of it, Bell would of had a field day out there and run over him constantly! Goldy NEVER proved himself here so wat is the point of this shi* house thread?

BT u give us Goldy's stats as 3rd in try assists yardy yardy ya, but that means f*** all in DEFENCE!!!! You know that thing that let us down every time he played!

I did'nt rate Scott's performance on Sat night and i think he should be relegated. PL for now IMO.

beekershark

Bench
Back to the topic....

I find it interesting that a player who had more chances and arguably more impact for us here at the sharks who has gone to england at the same time as zuess, Mick Sullivan, is struggling a great deal over in the UK.

It shows obviously that its not as easy as peple might think to shine over there and credit to Zuess for doing so, but I find a huge irony in the fact that raper got more out of sullivan for the sharks, and less out of Ryan.

Why is that the case ? or is it other factors other than coaching , for example if sullivan is more homesick, hasnt settled in to the UK etc that could be a reason.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Answer you in regards to syle of play? They've taken on a new style, its been stated many times before by players etc and you can only assume with the loss of Peachey things have had to have changed... as for the finer details, well I dont know them.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Thankyou. Next question. I know you didn't see the Manly game as you said so in the Spoiler thread. Did you see the Broncos game?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
One must wonder then what you are basing your vigorous opinions on then mustn't one.

beekershark

Bench
Geez Reef, thin ice there mate, didn't stop you having a pretty firm opinion of players form in the bronco game for quite a few days before you watched it :)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I don't need to watch Lockys last 20 games to know how good a player & what a natural athlete he is.
Hows he going by the way?

beekershark

Bench
Super last weekend, outstanding. :)

But being a natural athlete
and a good player doesnt mean you can't be over rated mate :)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I don't hink the best 5/8 in the game & the best fullback at the same time, can be over rated?
I think you blew it big time with that call.