What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One for the Quinny bashers

cram

Bench
I didnt hear it however, a mate of mine told me tonight that on the NBN news it was stated that Quinn was free to negotiate with other clubs....

Frederick

Staff member
I was watching NBN news tonight, but when the daily report on the Knights came around, Mum decided that she'd read something funny in the paper, and started laughing at the top of her voice, so I missed most of it :x
They definitely did mention something about Quinny, and something about a second rower...:?

Alex28

Coach
Roy said:
i would love to see tinga (sp) at the club. Always loved watching him play. He may even go to titans with the link he has with preston, both the boys from tinga playing togther again.
Which one - Owen or Nathaniel?

and it is Tingha :)

aqua_duck

Coach
Sir Knight82 said:
Do we really need anyone though guys?

Seems to me we have enough cattle at the moment in that department. Next year ideally I'd like to see

1. Thaiday.
2. Seage.
3. Gidley - Gut says he wont go.
4. Carmont.
5. Quinn.

Thats a pretty good backline IMO.
I disagree, that backline lacks genuine pace, the only bloke in there who would be considered quick is milton but milton is only quick over 30m or so. Mad pup qould be quicker than anyone in that backline

ArturiusX

Juniors
JasonE said:
Quinny is definitely leaving, he has two clubs after him but Manly is not one of them, he will sign for ???? in the next week, sorry guys i'm not allowed to say.

We have different sources then.

antonius

Coach
Quinn and Lowrie have been given permission to negotiate with other clubs. I'd say their money was spent retaining Kidley. Quinn will be snapped up pretty quickly I'd say. Todd Lowrie is under-rated as well IMO. Looks like Tanner will become a permanant fixture in Lowries place. The article in todays paper stated that Kidley earnt close to $250,000 last season, I'm guessing he's been signed for more than that. It also says that Kidley wants to remain at 5/8th and partner Mullen post Johns :roll: All I can say to that is he'd better improve ten fold for that to happen, It'll send out negative messages to guys like Walsh and Dureau as well. The club are talking to Seage ATM re a new contract.

Rod

Bench
Dammit I rate Lowrie, hope he doesn't go. I'd feel better with him at lock rather than Tanner.

Lowrie offers soooooo much more than Brown.....

One has to wonder if these botch ups would have happened if Smith had of went to Newcastle instead of a quick "Big cash day" in England.

northey

First Grade
Quinn and Lowrie have been given permission to negotiate with other clubs. I'd say their money was spent retaining Kidley. Quinn will be snapped up pretty quickly I'd say. Todd Lowrie is under-rated as well IMO. Looks like Tanner will become a permanant fixture in Lowries place. The article in todays paper stated that Kidley earnt close to $250,000 last season, I'm guessing he's been signed for more than that. It also says that Kidley wants to remain at 5/8th and partner Mullen post Johns All I can say to that is he'd better improve ten fold for that to happen, It'll send out negative messages to guys like Walsh and Dureau as well. The club are talking to Seage ATM re a new contract.

damn... i really want both quinn and lowrie to stay. it will be a shame if they don't... i remember last year, i think lowrie was looking at the dragons.

Burwood

Bench
Rod said:
Dammit I rate Lowrie, hope he doesn't go. I'd feel better with him at lock rather than Tanner.

Abraham will slot into the lock role quite nicely when he is back to full fitness.

northey

First Grade
if this is true, we will be losing both our wingers... we all know tahu will leave parra because he doesn't want to be there cause hages will be there. so could that mean he comes back to newi? for me he is too injury prone, so i hope not

Latest posts