What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One game changes everything?

Pass like Artie

Juniors
The 3rd game of origin and everyone goes off Cleary and Luai. And a few others. Fitler gets bagged for choosing a Penrith nsw team. No Addo Carr is the problem?
Suddenly Daley CE is the hero?
No not for me. One game. Look back at game 2. How dominant NSW were.
Journalists and experts can be so fickle. They don't know much more than the average punter.
I think NSW are the better team. Just got outplayed. They shut down Burton. Qld. we're more brutal, more vicious. NSW were out intimidated.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Its laughable the way NSW turns on itself. Sure they were faves and should have won that series but its not like they where whitewashed and non competitive. At that level it only take s afew things to decide a result and they often can go either way. Game 2 Fittler is a genius, game 3 he's an idiot. Fickle, very fickle the Sydney media.

Leaguenutter

Juniors
NSW weren't good enough, mistakes & complacency cost them big time in the third game. Origin is a different beast & they failed twice.

Pass like Artie

Juniors
NSW weren't good enough, mistakes & complacency cost them big time in the third game. Origin is a different beast & they failed twice.
I can appreciate that pov ........DCE said they stayed more calm. Yeah something in that. NSW panicked in the second half and made errors.
I admit Qld were able to exert more pressure. I'm happy for Billy Slater. He's a nice guy.

Latest posts