What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

one of parras big names set to walk

Redback71

First Grade
this from rugby league week.

one of parras biggest names is the lattest player considering walking away from league. there is growing speculation that the player, although under contract, is disenchanted with the club and the continued failure to produce results on the feild. the player in question wants to follow Jamie Lyon out of the game and if he cant get a release, will consider a switch to rugbu union. :? :x :(

eho could it be? hope its not Hindy?

The Colonel

Immortal
"If he can't get a release he will switch to Rugby Union" :?

Umm..... how will whoever go playing Union if they can't get a release. He definitely won't play for them next year anyways if under contract. :roll:

The Mole has about as much credibility as that trollop from the Telegraph.

The Colonel

Immortal
Redback71 said:
how would a league contract stop them from playing union

They are still obligated under the contract to fulfill it, regardless of where he went he would still need a release.

bradeel

Juniors
I reckon its Dykes. As much as i don't necessarily think that these rumours have much credibility, they often start somewhere and from what we keep reading about Dykes' relationship with Brian Smith its a strong possibility.

Forget the idea of it being Wagon, Hindmarsh, Vella, Grothe or Cayless. All have come out recently in support of the club and the coach. Meanwhile, Smith claimed on his interview with 2UE earlier this week that Adam Dykes has been a 'disapointment' to him and those rumours from last season were pointing towards him being out of favour. Being caught laughing after that Dragons loss can't have helped...

To be honest, its bad news because you don't want disharmony at a club, but its a good idea to cut out the whingers and troublemakers before they spread. I'd rather field a side of 17 good honest youngsters giving it a dig each week than a bunch of prima donnas.

Forum Idiot

Bench
Eelectrica said:
Apart from Hindmarsh, I didn't know we still had some big name players #-o
:lol: sad but true. i almost hope its hindy because i feel so sorry for him being the only player with a half a heart and a full set of cajones. wed be one step above souths on the ladder without him.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
It wouldn't surprise me if it is Morris becuase he isn't getting along with Smith at all!!!!!

Dean Widders is another who was trying to leave the club last year and was very close to coming to the Tiges before negotiations broke down

Latest posts