What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of the Greatest Weeks in the History of Cricket

TheParraboy

Staff member
Queensland have won their eighth Sheffield Shield!

Bad luck Tassie, but what sort of declaration was that?

Blues will win it next year

With the lack of cameras and coverage, We will have Smithy and Davey helping our 2nd string bowling attack in the art of reverse swing bowling :p

Timbo

Staff member
Blues will win it next year

With the lack of cameras and coverage, We will have Smithy and Davey helping our 2nd string bowling attack in the art of reverse swing bowling :p

Too soon.

I applaud Tassie for at least having a crack with the declaration. Drawn game gave it to the Bulls anyway.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Forever grateful to Tassie, the history books will say nine wicket win, which is pretty sweet.

Wade Seccombe has done a great job pulling this side together. They are young and working hard. A lot of good prospects coming through.

Timbo

Staff member
With a few vacancies in the Aussie battling line up, and those surviving the carnage not exactly settled, a few of those Queensland boys must fancy their chances.

Labuschagne seems quite the good four day player, as does Hemphrey (is he eligible for Oz though?). And I'd take Wildermuth in the test side over levers Stoinis any day of the week. Although if JL is the new coach they can all kiss their chances goodbye.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Very good timing for the Canetoads, if the Aussies got busted a week ago they would have been missing both opening batsmen and could have been a different result.

I wonder how they'd go with their entire bowling attack missing as well.

Latest posts