What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One step closer

Bluebag

Juniors
The Jets are now one step closer to getting a federal grant to fix up Henson with Julia only needing 2 more independants to join the good guys and keep the 3 stooges out of the treasury benches.

Sent off my plea to the 3 amigos to have them hopefully do the right thing and stay onside.

Bro Bear

Juniors
I want to see both Henson Park and the Central Coast Sports Institute up and running.

I don't know about the deals being done for the greens and independants to keep them happy.

Good luck Jets for the finals - with the Bears out (shocker of a year due to injuries) I hope either the Jets or Wests Maggies win.

Last edited:

boo_boo

Juniors
This is good news for all that want to see both the Newtown Club & Henson Park prosper for future generations.
If the ALP can fullfill this promise then i look forward to seeing more games at Henson Park & watching the Bluebags go around in 2011.
A grand old club like Newtown deserves a grand old ground like Henson Park so it's good to see others supporting Henson Park & acknowledging it's value to the community.

NZ Jet

Juniors
Fixing up Henson Park is the greatest moral challenge of our time.

Last edited:

Bluebag

Juniors
State Labor delivered on its promise to fix the dressing rooms and the field and this will as well no doubt. Better Henson than Brooky.