What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One thing I was very wrong about

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
With the (not unexpected) dross being served up by a team playing for a senile prick who should have been put out to pasture 10 years ago (and the prick of a 7 to whom said coach nailed his colours), I was expecting that Monday morning would have seen a post from the long lost (and lamented) Croydon Dog Food. I think it's time CDF came out of exile because it surely can't be too long before we have team bonding trips to Kiama (I should have taken the under on Round 6), flying foxes at Camp Concord and the return of sizzler's witches hats to the grass at the centre of excellence.

Come out of hiding CDF

Perth Tiger

Bench
With the (not unexpected) dross being served up by a team playing for a senile prick who should have been put out to pasture 10 years ago (and the prick of a 7 to whom said coach nailed his colours), I was expecting that Monday morning would have seen a post from the long lost (and lamented) Croydon Dog Food. I think it's time CDF came out of exile because it surely can't be too long before we have team bonding trips to Kiama (I should have taken the under on Round 6), flying foxes at Camp Concord and the return of sizzler's witches hats to the grass at the centre of excellence.

Come out of hiding CDF
f**k oath, it would make it almost bearable putting up with the dross the team puts out on the weekend to read a long soliloquy longing for the days of a Scott Sattler hit up.

macnaz

Staff member
Yep can't beat feedback from our local business partners..good ole Croydon Dog Food 😀 .
People may not be aware that we had a major contract with Lidcombe Laundromat, unfortunately they went broke a few years back , it's believed they couldn't survive on a mere hand full of dirty jerseys to be cleaned. The owner said he would often wait months before they would receive a wollies shopping bag half full of dirty jumpers., Even then he said most were ripped apart and needed replacement ☹