What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing NFL Fantasy Football Thread

nick87

Coach
I'd go Freeman first and then Evans narrowly over TY but i dont think there is much in it, and Jordan Howard well down the back
I just think the Bears will go away from Howard as the year goes on

abpanther

Staff member
Thanks for the feedback

I find Howard such a polarising figure, some think he's great in non PPR, will get lots of touches and should benefit from a better offense, others just don't like the talent

I do worry about Freeman, his touches were all over the place last year, when he got touches he was fine but he had a few too many games where he just didn't get the ball.

Evans and TY are very close

nick87

Coach
12 team dynasty league, 0.5 PPR

Being offered Joe Mixon, Corey Davis and 2nd round pick for Lenny Fournette , TJ Yeldon and a 3rd

So basically Mixon, Davis and a 2nd for Fournette and a 3rd?

Thoughts?
Im leaning towards doing the deal

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I'd do that deal, I really like Mixon this year although the Jags have a very nice schedule

nick87

Coach
I ended up taking the deal, tbh i was never that keen on Lenny, i was picking 12th and was hoping to get Dalvin Cook but he went 11th just in front of me.

I think Mixon is going to be really, really good. But yeah i did give up the proven commodity. Might regret that.