What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only T20I: Australia v West Indies at Brisbane 13th Feb 2013

Earl

Coach
Squad named

Australia Twenty20 squad Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, George Bailey (capt), Adam Voges, Ben Rohrer, Brad Haddin (wk), Ben Cutting, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Faulkner, Clint McKay, Ben Laughlin, Josh Hazlewood.

Likely International debuts for Ben Rohrer and Nathan Coulter Nile

Possible T20I debut for Josh Hazelwood

Discuss

vvvrulz

Coach
There is no show without the Big Show, West Indies to comfortably win.

Honestly though only Bailey and to a lesser extent Haddin provide any threat at all in that line-up.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There is no show without the Big Show, West Indies to comfortably win.

Honestly though only Bailey and to a lesser extent Haddin provide any threat at all in that line-up.

but.............but...............Sean Marsh

Timbo

Staff member
Not complaining because I am Haddin fan, but didn't he retire from T20I cricket back when he was still the test and ODI keeper?

Earl

Coach
haha typical f**ken Inverarity. Senile old wanker.

Considering the other option is Tim Paine, I'm not too mad.

Timbo

Staff member
I don't think Haddin would mind too much. If Wade takes his stellar form with the gloves to India Haddin would be pushing for a recall for the Ashes.

vvvrulz

Coach
West Indies should win this match easily, which will likely result in an Australian victory.

IanG

Coach
West Indies: (possible) 1 Chris Gayle, 2 Johnson Charles, 3 Darren Bravo, 4 Kieron Pollard, 5 Dwayne Bravo, 6 Narsingh Deonarine, 7 Devon Thomas (wk), 8 Andre Russell, 9 Darren Sammy (capt), 10 Sunil Narine, 11 Kemar Roach / Tino Best.

Sauce

Also with the mainstream Australian team now in India. Could this be a way of the future?

Latest posts