What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onto Next Week - Cowboys

Card Shark

Immortal
Taumalolo likely to be out with a low grade medial ligament injury.

At this stage, he’s only expected to miss 1 week!

We are blessed if that is the case as they are 1/2 the team without him.

txta2

Bench
Nikora went up the tunnel before the game finished as well.
Sharks will get flogged if they play the 2nd half like that again

chewsta

First Grade
Pretty sure Nikoras was a head knock texta, and he was back on for the end of the game.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Nikora was fine coach said he will be ok.

Feki - you cant carry a winger with leg problem, also could face charge for the slater tackle and thats what it should be called, if he is out after watching jets, Lumelume is rocks and diamonds, i will give him one thing certainly runs the ball back with some strength, he reminds me young Edrick Lee

Moylan - If out, two options for coach, Dugan to fullback and Xerri to centre, or straight swap for Kennedy, the concern bringing Xerri in would be Xerri/Katoa combo

J.Brailey - Seggy is only contracted to Jets cannot be come into team, i would guess Flanno jnr, would be on bench, they tried magoulias in trial at hooker wont be doing that again

Frenzy.

Immortal
If Feki gets a charge for the Slater tackle, Mythlan should get one too. Did the same thing from the other side.

Moylan out would probably be Dugan to the back but could be Capewell to the centre with Jack Williams in and another backrower to the bench

Brailey 1 will play.

Magoulias is on the bench in reggies LOL Another for the firesale

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And yeah there is no way Dugan could play like Fergo, Fergo is much better, plays centre in some teams.

We have Feki and Katoa, yay us.

chewsta

First Grade
We are lucky Barba wont be playing. He would have torn us to shreds if we put in another performance like that second half yesterday.

Latest posts