What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opal card errors

horrie hastings

First Grade
Has anyone had consistent errors with their opal card fares ? i always check mine carefully and usually you can tell if there is an error when you tap off but lately i have had a few howlers. Usually when there is a disputed fare you email then and it is fixed up with in 2-4 days, but my last three i haven't had a response from and two of them date back to November, i have even sent off more emails query them again but nothing, seems like they don't care and have been concentrating on the privatization of the buses and getting the light rail working instead, i could ring with the complaints but don't want to be stuck on hold for hours chasing up a few dollars.
I live at St Peters and my last opal error had me boarding the bus at Kogarah and getting off at Central, i caught the bus at St Peters and got off at Newtown which is a $2.24 fare but was charged $4.80 because it said i got on at the start point of the bus and got off at the terminating point. Just makes you wonder how often this happens and how many people get ripped off daily if they don't check their cards.

Last edited:

Latest posts