What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open letter to the forum

OldPanther

Coach
I owe you guys an apology. I've let certain new users get the better of me with their combative attitude and haven't been myself of late.

I love discussing difference of opinion but something about it has set me off. I'm not going to be on here for a bit I think.

Sorry you've had to sit through it.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Get over it and move on..

Its a place for fun and discussion, dont let drama get the better of you

It is the internet after all..

Let's play some football!

I owe you guys an apology. I've let certain new users get the better of me with their combative attitude and haven't been myself of late.

I love discussing difference of opinion but something about it has set me off. I'm not going to be on here for a bit I think.

Sorry you've had to sit through it.

Better to take things with a grain of salt and not be too serious OP. It is a game after all, we all have problems that can set some of us off. Some bigger than others. Some serious than others.
I have found it best to stay off forums when your upset or frustrated.
I usually avoid them if we are losing or have just lost. You can easily says things you regret.
I have a few relies that use to wind me up when things weren't going right. Now I ignore them or reply back with humour. Works most of the time and keeps me cool.
As John Candy said in the movie Planes trains and automobiles 'Just go with the flow, like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream.

OldPanther

Coach
Better to take things with a grain of salt and not be too serious OP. It is a game after all, we all have problems that can set some of us off. Some bigger than others. Some serious than others.
I usually avoid them if we are losing or have just lost. You can easily says things you regret.
I have a few relies that use to wind me up when things weren't going right. Now I ignore them or reply back with humour. Works most of the time and keeps me cool.
As John Candy said in the movie Planes trains and automobiles 'Just go with the flow, like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream.

Good advice. It is a shame you aren't on more.

mxlegend99

Referee
You need to issue an apology now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

T-Boon

Coach
Damn, this sounds juicy. Now I am going to need to go back through what I have missed because I loved to rubber neck.
Could you be more specific about where the melt downs have happened?

Edit: I didn't realise I had stumbled in to the Panthers forum. I can actually smell the putrid stink of this place through my computer.

You need to issue an apology now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Im-verey-very-sorry-300x300.jpg

mxlegend99

Referee
Damn, this sounds juicy. Now I am going to need to go back through what I have missed because I loved to rubber neck.

Edit: I didn't realise I had stumbled in to the Panthers forum. I can actually smell the putrid stink of this place through my computer.
Pretty sure that stench followed you in here.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I think everyone needs to chill out a bit, I love a good “discussion” as much as the next guy or gal (in case you hadn’t noticed) and sometimes they get a bit out of hand.

But it should never get personal, we are all Panther fans after all.

Take a break if you like mate, I would if it was stressing me out.

Team list Tuesday Tomorrow! And guess what, Griffin can’t name Cartwright at 6!!

OldPanther

Coach
I think everyone needs to chill out a bit, I love a good “discussion” as much as the next guy or gal (in case you hadn’t noticed) and sometimes they get a bit out of hand.

Team list Tuesday Tomorrow! And guess what, Griffin can’t name Cartwright at 6!!

I'll come back at team list time. Just need to take a breathe for 5. I've never been so riled before. Been on here and r/nrl combined for a few years. Just something about it got me.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

That stench is you shit lips..

Back to making up horrible useless rules no one cares to hear about...

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Old Panther I've know that we haven't seen eye to eye on many issues.

I am sorry If i've over-stepped the mark especially recently.

I know I can sound passive aggressive at times, and I am trying to fix this.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Fangs

Coach

Unfortunately we do not reveal the locations of meltdowns on this forum.

OldPanther

Coach
Old Panther I've know that we haven't seen eye to eye on many issues.

I am sorry If i've over-stepped the mark especially recently.

I know I can sound passive aggressive at times, and I am trying to fix this.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

we'll be right. You have some good opinions about the footy as well. Footy is back in a few days. BBQ Eel is a good cure for our off season.

images (15).jpeg

mxlegend99

Referee

Next minute ...

1. Dylan Edwards
2. Josh Mansour
3. Dean Whare
4. Waqa Blake
5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6. Jed Cartwright
7. Nathan Cleary