What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open training session

Eels Dude

Coach
What's an 'open' training session anyway? The blokes train on the oval next to the stadium most afternoons and they're open for anyone to go and watch.

Suitman

Post Whore
What's an 'open' training session anyway? The blokes train on the oval next to the stadium most afternoons and they're open for anyone to go and watch.

Ahhhh.....but if you buy a membership, you can watch them INSIDE the stadium.

Suity

i don't think anybody went think it was a complete flop.

5pm on a Tuesday - OK for kids if you have parents not at work but the majority of fans wouldnt be able to get there in time.

I still think the sessions are more for the media - fans would prefer an autograph session.

Parraren

Bench
There's quite few photos of the session on the 'other' site. Looks like Hicks was there training.

Jodeci

Bench
Hicks was there.

He was in a group of 3 on the far side of the stadium doing like a fitness test.

All players were in attendance

Robo and Ben Smith were getting treatment in the sheds, Webb was also getting his hammy worked on.

Chris Walker managed to walk around on the stadium without any bandages on his toe.

Reddy was also training

Jodeci

Bench
5pm on a Tuesday - OK for kids if you have parents not at work but the majority of fans wouldnt be able to get there in time.

I still think the sessions are more for the media - fans would prefer an autograph session.

It started at 5:30.

Boys finished training at 7 and walked along the fence and the players signed everyone's jerseys and took photo's.

Everything finished about 7.45.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Hicks was there.

He was in a group of 3 on the far side of the stadium doing like a fitness test.

Robo and Ben Smith were getting treatment in the sheds, Webb was also getting his hammy worked on.

Chris Walker managed to walk around on the stadium without any bandages on his toe.

Reddy was also training

Thanks

lingard

Coach
Hicks was there.

Reddy was also training

Was Tom Humble there? Is he still training with them?

lingard

Coach
I don`t understand why he`s able to train but he`s unavailable for selection. What`s going on?