What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Training Session

Jodeci

Bench
PIRTEK PARRAMATTA EELS CHRISTMAS OPEN TRAINING SESSION

Come along and watch the 2012 Pirtek Parramatta Eels squad's final on-field training session for the year on Tuesday 20 December at Parramatta Stadium's Top Oval.

The players will take the field from 3pm for a rigorous session of conditioning and skills, conducted by head coach Stephen Kearney and his team.

Santa will be dropping by and there are other activities for children including face painting.

Eels fans can purchase their 2012 EEL FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIP and Parramatta Leagues Club membership on the spot, while the brand new range of 2012 Eels merchandise will be for sale in the BGA HQ van, just in time for Christmas!

And to cap off a great day all fans are invited back to the Parra Firehouse restaurant at Parramatta Leagues Club where KIDS EAT FREE (Receive a free kids meal with any main meal purchased. Valid for dinner only. Not valid with any other offer. From 5.30pm to 10pm)

WHAT:pirtek Parramatta Eels final open training session of 2011 - Tuesday 20 December

WHO:pirtek Parramatta Eels 2012 squad and coaching staff, as well as a special visit from Santa

WHERE:parramatta Stadium Top Oval â?" (between Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta Pool and Old Kings Oval)

WHEN:From 3pm

PARKING: Metered parking is available in the Parramatta Pool car park and the Parramatta Stadium North Car park (located between Parramatta Stadium and Parramatta Leagues Club). Please note only Parramatta Leagues Club members will be permitted to park in the Parramatta Leagues Club car park from midday on the day of the event.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I was there. Roberts, Fui, Willie, Reni, Brien and Loko were nowhere to be seen (3 injured Fui and Willie still off and Roberts on his honeymoon i presume). Keating did not train at all, i saw him walk down to the back entrace to the pools before the other boys come out. Sio, Poore, M. Ryan and Esi Tonga did no drills, they just stayed off to the side and did mostly boxing.

After they warmed up they were split into two groups of backs and forwards and did their drills. Then toward the end they were put into two big sides and went up and down the field doing different plays etc.

If anyone wants to know about specific players, go ahead.

SDM

First Grade
Good to see that fat slug Poore fake another injury to avoid training.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
FFS, was trying to use LU on a mobile last night and it wasn't playing nice. Regarding Roberts, chances are that he went by plane.