What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Optus pass

roofromoz

First Grade
Has anyone had any problems trying to register?

I have a mobile account with them, and when I put in my number and my date of birth, this comes up:

"Hmmm. The details you've entered don't match what we have in our system. Please check you have entered the Account holder details correctly."

I realise that it's probably best to contact Optus directly, but I'm just curious if this is just me, yada yada yada...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its just shit.

I've tried to join via Google+, Facebook and email sign in, none of them work.

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah, it sucks.

And some people think we're ready to move to a streaming only provider for some sports in this country!

TiggaPlease

Weird, it worked flawlessly for me. I signed up via the Optus iPhone app, it did say I was going to get an email too though, but that never arrived.

Worked for me and was going great.
The last couple of days though the quality has been horrible. It's unwatchable with how much it lags.

Incorrect

Coach
I think I can fix this...

Those of you having issues, can you PM your name, DOB, phone number and billing details and I will hopefully have you all up and running in no time... Also, if you could supply your address and what days of the week there is typically nobody home that could be useful too...