What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organised crime and drugs in sport investigation part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=23547

Sharks Statement regarding ADASA
Written by: Cronulla Sharks
Mar 6, 2013 6:46pm

Sharks fans and all rugby league supporters can be assured the club has been very proactive in fully cooperating with ASADA and taking other measures that prioritise the integrity of our club and the welfare of our playing group.

While there are strict boundaries around what we can say while the ASADA investigation is ongoing, fans should be assured that as soon as there is an opportunity to provide further information we will do so.

continued from http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=415148

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
What makes you think that? I don't know how much this stuff costs but I'm guessing the club aren't wasting $$ on the reggies.

And if the players bought it themselves...........they might well be rooted.

Two reasons - the star players can afford stuff that is not easily tested for (human growth hormone). And the fringe players/NSW cup could be willing to take risks to become established first graders.

borat

Bench
Foxsports reporting Sharks lawyers have been negotiating 6 month bans for the players in question

Grapple

Bench
I can't imagine what it's like to be a Sharks fan at the best of times, but right now must be pretty frustrating.

beave

Coach
f**k me dead, I just wish the game could go through a couple of seasons with no bullshit and controversy.... is it too much to f**king ask?????

Haha, we are use to surviving through crap.

This is funny ATM

6 players to be stood down
No now 14
ASADA at club today talking to players...so no that was last night.
TC not involved he was at Fox studios...lmfao what?
Sharks in crisis, emergency board meeting at 6pm
News crews fill the car park.
News readers, game in crisis on eve of competition
Cross to car park.
Blah blah all of above for the thousands time
Back to studio
Gay guy bashed by cops
Back to sharks, can you tell us who has arrived for meeting?
Nobody
Anyone there? No
Camera pans carpark...news crews.

Come on boys n girls, go in have a drink. The Chinese upstairs is awesome!

f**king circus

BranVan3000

Coach
Year is over for Sharks. Won't be able to field a team and the rest of the teams will pick the corpse for players who want out

BunniesMan

Immortal
I feel sorry for Rothfield as a Sharks fan. Doesn't mean I rate him as a journo, or even on a personal level.

If any of these rumours are true I feel sorry for all of their fans. It's bad for all fans of rugby league.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Omg. I'm shattered.better buy the paper since he is a shark supporter must be bad. Buy multiple copies BM
I didn't say that. I won't be buying the paper. I just think that usually Rothfield is extremely confident when it comes to the Sharks. Thinks they'll win every week. Thinks they'll be premiers every year. So to hear him be so pessimistic has a greater effect than someone who usually shits on the Sharks.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'd feel sorry for him if he would stop crying about Ferguson. I had a good lol when he scored against them in the final series last year after he snarked the Raiders earlier in the year.

snoozer

Bench
I can't imagine what it's like to be a Sharks fan at the best of times, but right now must be pretty frustrating.
it's great all the time - never dull for a start.

it builds passion like you wouldn't believe.

you just get used to shit not going your way.

Diesel

Referee
Is BS for the fans of the Sharks if their team is decimated because of a few that are trying to make a name for themselves. The fans are with their club for life while most players and support staff are there to make money as its their job

Status
Not open for further replies.